🔧Usage & Setup
- Invite the bot; for 🌞 LARGE GUILDS click here to invite the bot.
!!!setup; for 🌞LARGE GUILDS Type
- Grant players the role 📈Ranked - Among Us via other bots e.g. Reaction Role Bots ⚠ Please note that LARGE GUILDS may require further support from our Support Discord to ensure setup is complete
- Kick the bot from the Guild
📌How it works
🎮To start a match
- 10 players join a lobby voice channel
- Type either
!start skeld, or
!start mirain the dedicated lobby text channel.
- Players will be assigned a #, this will be used to identify who the impostors are while submitting results
📈To submit results of an open match
!impostor # # win or
!impostor lose # #
- where # is replaced with the player numbers that are the impostors
For example: If player 3 and player 7 are impostors, and they won, the command would be:
!impostor w 3 7
- If the results are inaccurate, 1 player can click ⛔ to leave match unresolved.
- Results are submitted as soon 7 players click the ✅ to confirm results.
Once confirmed, results cannot be reversed.
🤖In Bot Spam Channel
!myresults–shows your overall stats and MMR
!leaders–Quick leaderboards summary
!stats–shows stats of matches, by map.
👥In Game Lobbies Channel/s
!current–View current unresolved match.
!cancel–Cancels current unresolved match.
!disconnect–Penalise a player for disconnect/rage-quit/afk.
!rules–Bring up current rules.
Small/Friendly Discord Server
- ✔ 1 x Lobby
- ✔ 6-12(requires upvote) x Ranked Matches per Day
- ✔ Shared (Non-publicised) leaderboard
Public Ranked Discord Servers (Large Guilds)
- ✔ Multiple Lobbies
- ✔ Unlimited matches/day
- ✔ Dedicated webpage for leaderboards
- ✔ Seasons
- ✔ Leaders (Ace, Sherlock, Jack The Ripper) and MMR Tier Roles
- ✔ Vouching/Reputation System
- ✔ Translatable into any language supported by Google Translate
- ✔ Access to moderation commands, logs and scheduled logs. E.g. Bans, Blocks, MMR fixes, Mute/Deafen
- ✔ Moderators Only and VIP Only Lobbies
- ✔ Members get considered for the Server Wars Tournaments Ranked Among Us Tournaments
📖About Ranked Among Us Elo/MMR System
Each player has a Crewmate MMR and an Impostor MMR. Upon submission of the match result, the Crewmate’s average MMR is compared to the Impostors’ average MMR. The expected win rate of each team is calculated based off of ELO formulas and the average win rate of the map (and settings). The exchange of MMR is redistributed via ELO formulas.
Importance of Map average win rates 💯🗺
Unlike chess, wins are not split 50:50 between teams of equal ELO for each map. Therefore Map’s average is used to shift the ELO formula in favor of one team or the other. To accommodate for Meta-Shifts, the most recent 100 matches are used to set a map of an average to input into the ELO formulas to get the expected win rates. This setup makes ALL Maps viable for competitive gameplay. Take for example MIRA, if the expected win rate of impostor is as low as 20%, for equal MMR impostors vs crewmates, Impostors expect to win more MMR if they’ve won but stand to lose less MMR if they’ve lost.
Unstable MMR 🔆
Unstable MMR are MMR scores in which the player has not earned enough wins to reveal their true MMR. Wins during unstable MMR nets in bonus MMR points. A players’ MMR becomes stabilized after 25 Crewmate wins and 5 Impostor wins.
Overall MMR 📑
A player’s overall MMR is the average of Crewmate MMR and Impostor MMR. The 50:50 split is used over the 80:20 split because if the latter ratio was used, players ranked high level are more likely to have poor impostor ratings. This makes for poor competitive matchups as there is no guarantee the impostor teams will have significant Impostor MMR to compete with.
MMR Decay ⏲
After about 7 days of inactive gameplay (or a certain number of days configured for your version of the bot), 20 MMR will be deducted for each subsequent day of inactivity. MMR Decay is to prevent top players from sitting on their positions without having to fight to maintain it.
👍Vouching Reputation System 🌞LARGE GUILDS ONLY
To help players monitor each others’ behavior, Ranked Among Us bots are equipped with a Vouching Reputation System. The systems’ interaction is via direct messaging to allow for anonymity of the person placing the vouch for or against another player.
- Players will have a set number of vouches/condemns.
- The more MMR a player has obtained, the more vouches/condemns can be given out.
- Vouches/condemns for and against a player will only last for a set amount of days.
- Vouches/condemns return to the player who gave it out.
- This system allows for players to change and adjust their behavior for the improvement of sportsmanship in a competitive environment.
Leaders, Tiers and Roles 🌞LARGE GUILDS ONLY
You cannot have more than one of these roles at once
- 🥇Ace - Top Overall MMR
- 🥇Sherlock Holmes - Top Crewmate MMR
- 🥇Jack the Ripper - Top Impostor MMR
- 🔝4Head- First tier (1050 Overall MMR required.)
- 🔝5Head- Next tier up from 4head (1150 Overall MMR required)
- 🧠200IQ- Next tier up from 5head (1250 Overall MMR required)
👍Reputations Roles👎 🌞LARGE GUILDS ONLY
👮Marshalls - First reputation role
- Marshalls do not currently have any permissions.
👮High Marshalls - Next Tier of reputation role
- High Marshalls do not currently have any special permissions, but are able to join the Ranked VIP channels.
🚫 Ranked Bad Reputation Blocked
- If a player has an extremely poor reputation via condemns, they will automatically receive the ranked bad reputation role…temporarily blocking said player from Ranked games.
⛔ Ranked Hard Blocked
- This role can be issued to a player at any moment with the rankban command. This hard blocks players with this role from any future ranked games until individual preference.